1.1. Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. Therefore, Perinno UG (haftungsbeschränkt) operates this web platform, all sub sites and domains and any successor and related sites and web applications (“Web Site”) in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
1.2. In the following, we provide information on the categories of personal data we process via the Web Site, the purposes of processing and the parties with which we may share your personal data.
- Categories of personal data processed
We process the following personal data about you:
- Browser information, such as your IP-address, browser type, language preference, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request and information on your operating system;
- Email address, phone number and public profile picture in case you log-in using an identity provider such as Google or Facebook;
- Information on your interaction with the Web Site; and
- Further information that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with the Web Site us (e.g. if you contact us with your questions and inquiries).
- Purpose of the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer the Web Site’s services and functions and to administer your use of the Web Site;
- to answer and fulfill your specific requests;
- to inform you about our products and services;
- as reasonably necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, including attacks on Perinno’s information technology systems.
- Links to other websites and social media platforms
5.2. We may provide links to other websites which we believe may be of interest to you. Perinno is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
On this Web Site YouTube-videos are embedded provided by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (“YouTube”). These videos are embedded on our Web Site in the “privacy-enhanced mode”. In the privacy-enhanced mode YouTube will not collect information about you unless you activate a YouTube video. In such case your browser will connect to the YouTube server and display the respective video. For this purpose YouTube may process your browser information and information on the Web Sites from which you access the respective content. You may obtain further information on YouTube’s privacy practices at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en.
- Recipients of your personal data
7.1. Perinno may transfer your personal data to the following recipients, but only if and to the extent such transfer is required for the purposes mentioned above:
- Affiliates of Perinno;
- Service providers such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers, which only act upon instructions by Perinno and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law.
7.2. Recipients of your personal data may possibly be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country. In such cases, Perinno takes measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection by other means.
- Your data privacy related rights, questions and comments
8.1. Under applicable data protection law you may – provided that the respective legal pre-conditions are met – have the right to object to the processing or to obtain from Perinno:
- information on the personal data concerning you being processed;
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- the erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing regarding your personal data; and
- a copy of personal data concerning you, which you actively provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request from Perinno that we transmit those data to another recipient selected by you.
In case you wish to exercise any of these rights or in case of data privacy related questions or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.